A Doc's Life is a underground Medical Blog about some poor Singapore doctors. They are sibei sian and very buay song. Best practices not observed!
(Warning: Grammar is non existent in this blog. Those obsessively compulsive about good English please go no further and book an appointment to see your psychiatrist in Singapore.)

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Halloween Special 1: Got eat medicine or not??

Dr Og actually retire from being a fake lokun for a while liao. But recently I met up with some real ones. They kpkb (ranted) so much I buay tahan have to write a blog about their experience to release some steam...

The story goes my friend Ah Seng at the polyclinic was checking on his patient's compliance. 

Dr Ah Seng: Uncle, wu jiak yok boh? (got eat medicine or not)

Uncle: of course la. i eat everyday. 

Dr Ah Seng: I see your medicine. Last time I give you for 28 days. (Dr look at Uncle's bag of medicine) Wah so much left ar. You where got take?

Uncle: You don't anyhow say hor. I take everyday I sumpah (I swear). 

Dr Ah Seng: Aiyah, you see yourself. So much left.

Uncle: Left over from last time one la.

Dr Ah Seng: Cannot be la uncle, I just started the medicine for you last visit. How can have left over... (let me count)... WAH LAU EH! HOW COME LAST TIME I GIVE YOU TWENTY EIGHT TABLETS NOW YOU GOT FORTY?

KUA TIO GUI AR! (GOT GHOST IS IT?)



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:05 PM

    Pls continue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:38 AM

    haha pls publish more leh

    ReplyDelete