A Doc's Life is a underground Medical Blog about some poor Singapore doctors. They are sibei sian and very buay song. Best practices not observed!
(Warning: Grammar is non existent in this blog. Those obsessively compulsive about good English please go no further and book an appointment to see your psychiatrist in Singapore.)

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Family Violence

A man in his fifties with a history of somnambulism was admitted for fracture of his arm. In the routine clerking of the case he revealed:

Man: Doc, my sleep walking is getting worse......
Doc: Why you say that?
Man: Yesterday night, I even slapped my wife in my sleep. (smiles sheepishly)
Doc: Bet you wanted to do that for a long time! Hahaha
Man: Hahahaha.....
Doc: So what happened to your arm?
Man: She kicked me off the bed.

Don't mess with Big Mama!

8 comments:

  1. wa lao....big mama from Planet Puke....hahahahahahahahaha........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:51 PM

    bet Big Mama have Hu-mon-gous Boobs......to drown some man with

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:25 PM

    Hi monkey doc! I'm a fellow monkey and I would just like to ask whats Fedac (a white tablet) and Phenchlorpar (a big pink tablet with SW inscribed) for? Are they antibotics? If you don't mind, please kindly divulge. Because, I just visited a doc for my flu, sore throat and cough. But all he did was throw me a bag of medicine without telling me what they're for, even the girl at the dispenser refused to divulge, much to our chagrin. I was told to complete the entire course of medicine, which I don't see neccessary if they aren't antibotics and I've recovered. Please help! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:01 PM

    being professionals, no consultation will be given on the net. please seek alternative consultations elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh.....she got condition or not? kick until so lihai!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:41 AM

    anon at 3.25pm: eh i thot fedac is a pink tablet? fedac is for flu, not antibiotic...the other tablet i nv come across before dunno what izzit. aiyoh why the clinic u go to so bad one nv explain...go complain!! haha*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:09 AM

    Future aussie med student: From my packet, they say Fedac. I wouldn't be surprised if they have mismatched labels. Sighs, ohwell. Thanks anyway! Haha yupp, have a immense urge to lodge a complaint. And there's more to him and his clinic, which really made the visit, an extremely weird one. I'm sure he got his fair share of complaints already.

    ReplyDelete